Bakugan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Revolution

The past has gone.The future has so much to tell, but now the present is the Bakugan Revolution!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fave Attribute
Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm by Storm

» [Open] Final Shadows
Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm by Storm

» Devil Kirby
Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 am by Storm

» Shop Bakugan • • •
Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 pm by Storm

» Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds
Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:31 pm by Storm

» Chat Rules [ Updated March 11, 2009 ]
Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:29 pm by Yondaime

» Forum Rules [Updated March 11, 2009]
Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 pm by Yondaime

» My Naruto Site
Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:58 am by Dialga Blaziken

» My profile.
Character Template I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 am by Yondaime

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Yondaime
Character Template I_vote_lcapCharacter Template I_voting_barCharacter Template I_vote_rcap 
Storm
Character Template I_vote_lcapCharacter Template I_voting_barCharacter Template I_vote_rcap 
Virus
Dialga Blaziken
shun KAZAMI
Blaze
juggernaut69
aquos trainer
Wolfo
subterrafortress123

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Site Admin
Yondaime

Number of posts : 132
Rank Points :
Character Template Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Character Template Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

BakuDeck
BakuDeck:

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:42 pm

First off, each and everyone [even mods/admins] must be APPROVED in order to RP.

[Name] (Name of your character. Make it interesting.)

[Gender] (Male or Female)

[Physical Appearance] (List things such as hair-, skin-, or eye-color, as well as height and clothing.)

[Age] (List the age of your CHARACTER. It can be real or fake.)

[Favorite Attribute] (List your character's favorite attribute. If he/she has no or many attributes they like, list N/A)

[Guardian Bakugan] (List your Guardian Bakugan. It can be evolved, but only to the second stage. If it is a Bakugan with no evolution, like Fear Ripper, make a fan made one and have us look at it.)

[Favorite Bakugan] (List your favorite Bakugan. It DOESN'T have to be your Guardian.)

[Attitude] (List your character's attitude, and way of life. Maybe he's a hot-head, maybe not.)

[Background] (List the biography of your character.)

[Strategy] (List your brawling strategy. Offensive, or defensive.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAKUDECK: BAKUGAN

[Aquos] (If you have any Aquos Bakugan, list them here.)

[Darkus] (If you have any Darkus Bakugan, list them here.)

[Haos] (If you have any Haos Bakugan, list them here.)

[Pyrus] (If you have any Pyrus Bakugan, list them here.)

[Subterra] (If you have any Subterra Bakugan, list them here.)

[Ventus] (If you have any Ventus Bakugan, list them here.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAKUDECK: CARDS

[Ability Cards] (List your ability cards here. Abilities can be played during, before, a battle. Or before after a roll. An example would be Death Dodge

[Gate Cards] (List your gate cards here. Gate cards are set on the field, and give an advantage/disadvantage to each player. An example would be Underdog

[Command Cards] (List your command cards here. Command cards are gate cards with high effects. They can be set as a gate card, or played from your hand. An example is Card Scratch

[Special Ability Cards] (List your Special Ability cards here. Special ability cards are abilities that work for certain attributes. An example of a Special Ability is Sun Power

[Fusion Ability Cards] (Fusion ability cards are abilities that must be played prior to another card. Or whatever after means...Who knows...lol...An example would be Water Transfer

[Fusion Command Cards] (Same as fusion abilities, but are played after COmmands.Example: Double Fang

That is all. It's sort of alot when you take a glimpse at it, but if you think about it, there are many cards/bakugan you can use.
Also, to state things out, you CAN use APPROVED FanFiction Bakugan and Cards from Vestroia, as long as they are Public, Private [ And you have permission ], and you have a link.
Back to top Go down
http://bakubrawl.com

Character Template
Page 1 of 1