Bakugan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Revolution

The past has gone.The future has so much to tell, but now the present is the Bakugan Revolution!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fave Attribute
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm by Storm

» [Open] Final Shadows
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm by Storm

» Devil Kirby
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 am by Storm

» Shop Bakugan • • •
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 pm by Storm

» Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:31 pm by Storm

» Chat Rules [ Updated March 11, 2009 ]
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:29 pm by Yondaime

» Forum Rules [Updated March 11, 2009]
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 pm by Yondaime

» My Naruto Site
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:58 am by Dialga Blaziken

» My profile.
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 am by Yondaime

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Yondaime
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_vote_lcapSlept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_voting_barSlept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_vote_rcap 
Storm
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_vote_lcapSlept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_voting_barSlept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_vote_rcap 
Virus
Dialga Blaziken
shun KAZAMI
Blaze
juggernaut69
aquos trainer
Wolfo
subterrafortress123

Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm
Global Moderator
Storm

Number of posts : 71
Rank Points :
Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

BakuDeck
BakuDeck:

Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds Empty
PostSubject: Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds   Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:31 pm

The night was cold, harsh, and dark. No wind current. Not even a whistle or a peep. As the owls hooted and the crickets made a noise that sounded as if they were drunken, A Fourteen Year old boy was staring at his marble celing, waiting and watching for something to happen. There was a shake of commotion, but young Charlie ignored it. Then Out of breaking heat! CRASH! The windows blew open, shooting glass shards in his very skin! Surprised A black Tiger Held Charlie on his bed, under his very breath he lay, motionless in depths of shear death that may occur.
So Charlie Slipped under the tiger. (The tiger was blind, but could smell.) Before he slipped, he plugged up the tiger nose. Charlie slid open the window a closed his eyes, prayed and leaped for his own survival. By the time he got out, the tiger started chasing him, had gotten the plugs out was a problem. Charlie was sprinting so hard and jumped up onto a street light, the tiger dug it's claws, charlie able to survive because the tiger was digging very lightly. Charlie ran and picked up enough speed and back flipped onto the iger, bull riding and gymnastics were usful now.
he was able to knock the tiger into a pole and Charlie ran straight to his best friend's house, James helped him out there.
He exaimened the small wound that Charlie had gotten and said.
''I'm Surprised you came across a Phamasix tIGER.'' James said surprisively
''A What? Charlie Bellowed in confusion!
''A Phamasix Tiger.'' said James flatly
Back to top Go down

Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds
Page 1 of 1