Bakugan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Revolution

The past has gone.The future has so much to tell, but now the present is the Bakugan Revolution!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fave Attribute
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm by Storm

» [Open] Final Shadows
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm by Storm

» Devil Kirby
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 am by Storm

» Shop Bakugan • • •
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:15 pm by Storm

» Slept through the shadows Chapter 1: Dark foresaken wounds
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:31 pm by Storm

» Chat Rules [ Updated March 11, 2009 ]
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:29 pm by Yondaime

» Forum Rules [Updated March 11, 2009]
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 pm by Yondaime

» My Naruto Site
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:58 am by Dialga Blaziken

» My profile.
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 am by Yondaime

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Yondaime
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_vote_lcapCash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_voting_barCash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_vote_rcap 
Storm
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_vote_lcapCash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_voting_barCash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_vote_rcap 
Virus
Dialga Blaziken
shun KAZAMI
Blaze
juggernaut69
aquos trainer
Wolfo
subterrafortress123

Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Site Admin
Yondaime

Number of posts : 132
Rank Points :
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

BakuDeck
BakuDeck:

Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods Empty
PostSubject: Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods   Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm

These three mods will allow us to have a better, and more fun site.
I'm working on adding the Chat without the lack and acusations of the bugs it produces when typed incorrectly.
The cash mod is up, but it has to be entered Manually. If I can install a bot to the system, it could do that for us, depending on the post count, and how much each post would count for.
THe shop mod isn't functioning for some odd reason, but I plan on having it up some time soon. [HOpefully this month.]
Keep an eye on the Globl Announcements section to see when the site is updated.
Back to top Go down
http://bakubrawl.com
Blaze
Site Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 13
Rank Points :
Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-14

BakuDeck
BakuDeck:

PostSubject: Re: Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods   Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Yes this seems very possible...I'm glad I have help from somebody who knows what they are doing....xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganrevolution.rpg-board.net
Yondaime
Site Admin
Yondaime

Number of posts : 132
Rank Points :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

BakuDeck
BakuDeck:

PostSubject: Re: Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods   Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Yea, lol.
But, the mods are somewhat bugging the system . :\
I'm trying to find out how to find one for Forumotion only, but I'm not being so lucky. :[
Back to top Go down
http://bakubrawl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods   Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cash-, Shop-, and Chat-Mods
Page 1 of 1